Fourth of July Themed Cheese Board
Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. The weather is starting to really warm up and BBQ season is in full swing! I love an easy appetizer that doesn’t require any cooking inside since it’s usually so hot.. And it just makes my life easier if I’m being honest. I put together this super easy, Fourth of July themed cheese board that is great for your holiday gathering or a girls night in!
A lot of the items I added to the cheese board came from Trader Joe’s, my favorite place if I haven’t mentioned that before. You could easily get everything from there, I had to venture out a little to get gluten free crackers for myself, still haven’t found a brand I love yet but these will work just fine.
Cheese board items:
- Toscano soaked in syrah- Trader Joe’s cheese (my absolute FAVORITE)
- Goat milk brie- Trader Joe’s
- Blueberry vanilla chevre goat cheese- Trader Joe’s
- Uncured three pepper salami- Trader Joe’s
- Two types of crackers- one on the buttery side and another crispier type
- One apple in small slices
- Cherry tomatoes
- Caramel coated popcorn, peanuts, almonds, cashews, and pecans- Trader Joe’s
- Dark chocolate almonds with sea salt and turbinado sugar- Trader Joe’s (FAVORITE treat)
It does seem like a lot so scale according to how many people will be indulging. If you’re looking for more red, white and blue foods you can also try adding bell peppers, blue cheese, preserves, dried fruit, white cheddar, m&m’s, etc. Putting everything on the board can also be a little tricky, I tried to balance out the colors and shapes as best as I could but I figure I’m just going to destroy it anyways, it doesn’t need to look perfect. Below is my finished product.
Hope you enjoy and have a fun Fourth of July!
Eats Lifestyle 4thofjuly america appetizer cheeseboard food redwhiteandblue summer
Leave a Reply