I don’t care if you’re an adult or child, everyone loves mac and cheese. I personally prefer mine homemade than out of a box and luckily you can whip this mac and cheese up in about 15 minutes! I originally saw this recipe on The Novice Chef’s but I made a few edits when making this and it turned out SO good. Cheesy, creamy and everything else you’d want while eating mac and cheese. This recipe is not the healthiest by any means, this is just pure comfort food.
- 12oz elbow noodles
- 8oz Mild or Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 4oz Gouda cheese, shredded
- 2 TBSP sour cream
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1oz cream cheese
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring salted water to a boil. Cook elbow noodles based on package instructions.
- Drain noodles. Lower heat to medium-low, then add cooked noodles back to pot.
3. Stir in both shredded cheeses, sour cream, butter, cream cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Continue stirring all ingredients until completely melted.
I know you’ll LOVE this recipe and how easy it is to whip up – even last minute.
Enjoy and happy eating!